Why does a translation company need special software in the first place?
Software helps us at all the stages of the process: translation, quality assurance and project management. By delegating repetitive operations to machines, we free up our human employees’ availability for more challenging and creative tasks, offering you the best quality at a lower cost.
To keep track of the status of each project, translators’ and revisors’ availability, progress, invoices and payments, we use Plunet – an advanced piece of project management software.
It allows us:
- To store all the necessary information about our employees and remote specialist in one secure and accessible place
- To follow every project through all its lifecycle, from entry of the document to receiving payment from our satisfied client.
But Plunet is not only good for us. As a client, you can:
- Receive unique credentials to access our system and check the status of your project yourself.
- Be sure the information about your project is password protected and you are the one to decide who to share it with.
- Stay updated almost in real time and also consult previous orders, including billing details, if such a need arises.